Following the homes you like is quick and easy with the ArriveHome App. In order to favorite (and “Un-Favorite”) a home, simply:
- Click on a property that you are interested in. The property along with some basic details should then pop up on the lower half of your screen.
- Click the “Heart Icon” on the property’s Profile Page, which is in the Upper Right corner of the property’s Profile Page. Once you have selected the property as a Favorite, the Heart Icon will fill-in with red coloring.
- Now that you have selected the property as a Favorite, click the Menu Bar on the Upper Left hand corner of the screen. In the Menu Bar, select “Favorite Homes.”
- Once you selected “Favorite Homes,” you will see all the properties that you have marked as your Favorites, giving you easy access to keep an eye and follow your Favorite Homes.
- If you change your mind, simply click the Heart Icon again to Un-Favorite a home. Once you click the Heart Icon again, the Home will disappear from your Favorites.
- When you have no homes in Favorites, you will see that you have “No Favorite Homes.”