If the top of your screen says “Location Services Are Off,” and you want to “Go Live,” you need to set your location services to “Always.” In order to do this, simply:
- Click on “Location Services Are Off.”
- Click on “Location Services.” This will then bring you automatically to the ArriveHome App setting page.
- In the settings menu, click on the Location Bar.
- Once you are in location, you should have three different options: “Never,” “While Using the App,” and “Always.” In order to optimize your ArriveHome experience, you should select “Always.”
- Now, once you are back in the ArriveHome App, you should be able to click “Go Online.” If not, please contact us at support@ArriveHome.com that way we can help you.